Size: approx. 93m2
For medium-sized events, Hotel Rossini al Teatro guests may use the Conference Room of the nearby Olive Museum, located in a unique, functional setting in the centre of Imperia.
This meeting area is equipped with video and audio technology and a production room, and hosts up to 90 people with a theatre-style seating arrangement. The Conference Room boasts distinctive large windows that look out onto a splendid garden planted with centuries-old olive trees.
It is equipped with an adjustable air conditioning system.
- Welcome desk on the lower floor of the room, with plenty of reception space
- Gazebo outdoors for catering services
- Multimedia video projector
- Chairs fixed to the floor, without desk arm and arranged as in a theatre
- Small production room with technical equipment such as: Video projector, DVD player, Audio Mixer, Projector
- Projection screen fixed to the wall (150 × 200)
- Flipboard and markers
- Podium for speakers
- Fixed table with top in fine marble, able to accommodate up to 4 speakers
- Audio/video connection cable
- 1 microphone for the podium and 4 for the speakers’ table
- 2 wireless microphones for audience contributions.
Provided on request:
- Personal Computer
- Technical assistance
For food and refreshments, we are able to recommend an external catering service the Hotel has been working with for some time.